Thursday, December 2, 2010

LOST Finale - The End, Jack and Christian Shephard

In case you forgot, one of the best finales I've ever seen. The End finale was such a perfect and explanation for the entire show. A writers had a perfect explanation of the 'after-existence', or afterlife as I would imagine it at least, and it was perfectly encapsulated into the final scenes.


Christian Shephard explaining things to Jack...

"The most important part of your life, was the time you spent with these people. That's why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them, and they needed you."




In case you'd like to watch the last few minutes, the second video follows right after the first:



2 comments:

Michael Rector said...

I have to agree. One of my all-time-favorite tv shows and the ending was a great way to do it. To all the people disappointed by it don't recognize good tv when it's slapping them in the face.

Jack Smith said...

Agreed. I've been re-watching the series, and it's reinforced my original assertion that it was a great show.

Great action, drama, suspense, sci-fi, laughs, etc...and most importantly, to me, it was ended very well.

Thanks for the comment, as well as the blog follow!


-Jack!