Friday, December 24, 2010

MMA Jesus

MMA  Jesus

I came across this picture, and I decided that this holiday season, let's not think of Jesus pitifully sacrificing himself for our sins -and getting the ultimate MMA beat down - in a weak, and feeble way. Let's imagine that he did this because he COULD. He did this because he could take the heat. Kinda like the Christian Bale Batman taking the heat for killing Two-Face (uhm...that dude  that plays that other dude from the movie, 'The Core'). Sorry for comparing Jesus Christ to Batman, both are pretty bad ass...as far as imaginary superheroes go, but I digress. My point is, if you're religious, how about changing the image of Jesus dying for our sins from what we usually see, to this: 


MMA/UFC Jesus

"Excuse me Mary Magdalene, can you tell me which way it is to the sling show?"



No comments: